How do I become a CNS user?

In order to use CNS facilities or resources, you must first enroll in the CNS/NNIN User Program. The enrollment process is different dependent on whether you are a Harvard user or outside user.

CNS facilities are open to academic and non-academic researchers whose institution is based in the United States who enroll in the user program. 

If you are unsure whether you are considered a Harvard or outside user, please email us and we will contact you with a determination regarding your status. 

Click here for more information.