As a Non-Harvard User, who should the sign on behalf of the Institution on the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)?

The Institutional signature needs to be from someone who has official signatory status for that organization. As each institution is organized differently it is impossible to specifically state a person that has signatory authority. For academic institutions, it would be a fair assumption that most people with Dean in their title have this authority. If one was to hand us such a form, we would take it to the sponsored research office as they definitely have this authority as they sign-off on Federal grant proposals as part of their function. In some cases, Dept. Chairs may have this authority as well. Normally faculty and administrators do not have signatory authority. For companies, any corporate officer (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, etc.) should have this authority as well as someone from a contracts office.